Saturday, September 5, 2009

Twin Earrings

My daughter was invited to a birthday party for two of her friends. These sisters turned 15 over the summer, and had a sleepover last night to celebrate. I really enjoy making handmade gifts for people, and offered to make a pair of earrings for each girl. My daughter took me up on it.

Here is the first pair that I made:



This pair of earrings are made from a prepackaged mix of glass beads . These colors, the pinks, turquoise, blues, and golds really make me feel happy.

Here are pictures of the second set that I made:


This pair was also made from a prepackaged mix of glass beads. The golds, browns, oranges, and greens are telling me autumn will be here before you know it.

I'm rather pleased with the way these pieces turned out. I hope the girls both enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment